Havaianas | Filipinas Collection 2015 features Lakbay, Lasap, Laro

As a mom, I always go for something that I know would last. In purchasing goods for the family, quality is always my main concern.
I got my Lasap pair! 

Havaianas is a high-end footwear - but one pair can really last for years. my first one was a violet havs. It took me to many places and it's still sturdy - if it weren't stolen I guess I still have it with me.
photo grabbed from Havaianas Facebook page

What I really like with havaianas is that it evolved - from simple and plain designs to a variety of cool prints. This time though, their Filipinas Collection is impressive.


LARO

LAKBAY


LASAP



 It promotes our local slant on tourism as it introduces Lasap ( promoting our love for our own artisanal ice cream, sorbetes ) , Laro ( promoting our traditional Filipino games )  and Lakbay ( promoting to explore the Philippines)   designs.

With that Havaianas also celebrates the artistry of  Alessa Lanot,  Abbey Sy and Patrick Cabral.

This Filipinas Collection is limited edition. so, better grab a pair now.

Another great Havaianas buy indeed for a wise Mom.   


In Bicol, you may visit All Flip Flops at the ground floor of SM City Naga.

For more information :  click here to know more about Havaianas

Havaianas outlet in SM City Naga 


 

PS. This pouch is really jelly cute. :D  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again