Jimmy & Tang's Restaurant ! When You Miss Home...

With Blogger Friends, Ivy and Jo (Early birds)

 When you suddenly miss home, you just wanted to eat something that would connect you to the place where your loved ones are.

I am usually like that. Whenever I miss Mom, I crave for her cooking. I eat something that reminds me of her and the memories I had with her. It works though. Somehow, the emptiness seems to just go away. And the food helps. (Just don't over eat!!! )

With Jimmy & Tang's, there's something that connects me to home. The homey feel, the very accommodating owners, the aroma. or shall I say maybe it's the Callos. My mom was a vegetarian but she cooked food with veggie meat so we weren't deprive of protein. She allowed us to eat meat too. Though I have to say that her vegetarian dishes, you'll forget about meat. Callos at Jimmy & Tang's is to die for. Well, almost all the food they served are.
The Bicol Bloggers with Sir Francis Sison

Jimmy & Tang's offers buffet. It's an eat all you can restaurant concept. For only P350.00, you can  have a taste of everything.

Ms. S just loves home cooked meals.  OOTD of the day is courtesy of Ms. Jenny Escolin
The restaurant is owned by the couple, well, the restaurant is named after them, Jimmy & Tang-Tang. If you're a Naga Kid, you should know Aling Conching's located at the Diversion Road, that's where  you can find home cooked meals years ago. Now, for sure Aling Conching (the mother of Tang-Tang) had surely passed on the recipe. 

I and the Bicol Bloggers enjoyed the food. We were so amused by the scramble (ice scramble). The pink, icy, floaty drink that we all loved during our elementary and high school days.

so where is the photo of callos? I forgot, it was so yummy, I forgot to take a photo of it. I'll come back soon, anyway. Will surely post it here. 

From appetizers, to main course, soups, grilled dishes and desserts. Your P350.00 is all worth the money. 




There's lumpia, pork cordon bleu, lechon kawali and pinangat!

Nachos and scramble.

An array of mouth watering dishes

The Bicol Bloggers with the owners of the Restaurant, the lovely couple, Jimmy & Tang



Nachos
 You can find Jimmy & Tang's Restaurant at The Sison's Compound (Right in front of Rodolfo's Cafe), Liboton St., Naga City. For details and reservations, please contact : 0917.580.2291 or (054)205.0545.
To die for!  Caramel tarts
Kinalas is also available.

You won't miss the place, for sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again