Darna, Shiva, Superwoman

My friends call me Darna, others call me Superwoman. My boss calls me Shiva (maybe because he sees that I do a lot of multitasking, so I got plenty of hands). Strangely, my hubby calls me Miss Tokwa. But, these pet names are all work related.

I am always one of the boys. I do things all at once. I do not mind sleeping like a production assistant, in a bus, on a train, in jeep. I have to catch sleep whenever and wherever. Being a mom of a five-month old, having sleepless nights and got several jobs all at the same time is not an easy work.

I love working. I love deadlines. I am always one of the boys. I write scripts for TV. I do events. I love meeting up with clients. I love helping a business I believe worth helping. I am Darna, Superwoman, Shiva, Ms. Tokwa and Mommy all bundled into one. :D
Being a mom is still the best job.

General meeting for safety and security management for the upcoming Rock & LOL Concert slated on February 14, 2014

First to arrive, last to leave.At 2:00 in the morning, I'm still finishing the technical script. Coffee and more cups of coffee to make me awake.

In between coordination, I sometimes would be able to squeeze in a sit-down meeting. Here with Papi, Atty. Francis Papica and ABS-CBN RNG Station Manager and a good friend of the family, Ms. Amy Villafuerte.

Jim Paredes. The reason why I always love OPM music.

The press conference I organized with the help of Sherwin, Biboy and the rest of the group.

Too tired, but we still managed for a photo op.

With the dancers. Practicing at 2am. The show must always go on with or without sleep.

I was able to direct the show.

And that's Sherwin, a good friend of mine, who's very helpful the entire event.

Told my Production Assistant to get a photo of me. I always have few working photos.

The Press conference. We did a good job!

One of the highlights of the show.

I can also manage for a few photo ops with friends.

The Avenue Plaza Board Room brimming with media and artists

And we are all behind these smiles...


I am a trouper. I adjust.


And this is the best job ever.

I owe it all to them. :D

First to arrive,  last to leave.
And I'm always good to go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again