Waiting for the Stork



The stork is coming on September. This is an unexpected pregnancy. I turned 43 years old this April and I often ask my OB every visit if there will be no complications with my pregnancy at this late stage. My doctor assured me that everything will be alright, this is my third child so it's not new anymore . It would be a lot difficult if this is the first one.

My first trimester was terrible. I didn't throw up. I didn;t during my last pregnancies. But this time, I experienced an everyday nausea, felt uncomfortable everytime I take food, and I feel a bit heavy. I always tell Fer that my last two pregnancies were better compared to this. He said, we always thought that the past is always better, but there's no difference, the present is also better.

As far as I remember, I always crave for fruits. Well until now, fruit is always an option. Pineapple juice made me really happy and pansit never failed to upset me. If there is one thing I really love this pregnancy, friends and some relatives sends me food, from pizza to buko pie, to nuts and fruits. I feel loved and cared for by the people who send their love through food and other things.

I will be seeing this little creature who kicks a lot and moves a lot inside my tummy. This little human being who thinks that my bladder is a trampoline and my ribs is a monkey bar. My girls are hoping for another girl. They thought having a boy in the family could be tough and rowdy, so their best option not to lose their peace while playing is to have another girl.

The two girls are hooked up with taking care and playing with the neighbor's kittens. A cat, named Minggay (Gaby named her that) gave birth to several cute kittens. They sometimes borrow it from Minggay, put it in a box, fed it with milk, gave them a ball of brown yarn and a green ball, and the two girls already are happy with their new found borrowed pets.


In just a few months the two girls will surely forget their borrowed kittens, they will be very excited to take care of this little human. I am also excited to see the new member of the family.

Just praying for a healthy baby and a safe and normal delivery.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again