My Own Princess Bubblegum and Marceline, The Vampire Queen Birthday Bash


My daughters celebrate their birthday in two consecutive months. Wafi was born on October 03, while Gaby on November 02. Both of them are girls, so to speak, expect that what I gave Wafi on her birthday should be the same or almost the same as Gaby's otherwise, one of them will feel bad.





So, it's an identical birthday celebration, I cooked moussaka and bacon spaghetti for the girls on each of their birthdays. It's their favorite and thank God, everything is easy to prepare! The only difference is the cake. Wafi had her favorite Princess Bubblegum, a cute bubblegumsy pink birthday cake! Gaby of course opted for her favorite Marceline, the Vampire Queen, a pink and black cute square birthday cake! :) There's a rock word on the cake of Wafi, so Gaby's cake should have a rock word too.

Nonetheless, I am still thankful to God for my daughters, who are kind and simple. They are amazed and always in awe with simple things around them, ants, plants, the sun. They don't demand for a fast food themed party. As long as they have their cakes and eat it too – they are already happy and contented. :) Thank you God for my girls. I always wish that when they grow up, the would be able to do things they really love to do. 

By the way Gaby turned 12 years old this year, and Wafi is now 5 years old. My girls are growing up fast. And for everyone to know, Princess Bubblegum and Marceline the Vampire Queen are rivals. So, you know what I mean? :) hahahaha.. I love my girls, they are so like me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again