My Girls Girly Girly Resto | White Bean Restaurant



When I dine out these days, I usually consider what my girls like to eat. I can only decide for myself whenever I'm travelling alone or with a group at work. When these girls came into my life, even my choice of restaurant changed – always to their conformity! :) But anyway, for several weeks now, my girls, Gaby and Wafi are always in awe looking at this resto, they call Girly-girly – actually, the restaurant's name is White Bean. It is conveniently located at the ground floor of Nagaland Hotel. :)
White Bean's Menu - everything's for sharing, so don't worry about the price. 

Hamburger and fries for my girls! and mango shake!

Wafi's drawing while waiting for our food. That's Jake!

Obviously, she's a Daddy's Girl!H

Having fun while waiting for our food and waiting for the rain to stop

Gaby's growing up so fast!

Isn't this cute? books and that little Tower of Pisa? 

Another Dad's girl!G

On one rainy afternoon, we decided to try this restaurant, White Bean ( Girly-girly) to my girls. It's a small restaurant with a little coffeeshop adjacent to it. The colors are eye-candy – with hues of pink and blue. It's a cutesy restaurant, furnitures are cool. It's like you enter a girl's pad, swanky, neat, eye-candy and functional.

Gaby's dood

Gaby's a shutterbug too

kare-kare. picture perfect. Taste perfect. So, are we gonna eat this Dad or just look at this??

Have you noticed this cute table napkin of White Bean?

Gaby's reading while waiting. She doesn't want to be idle.
My girls ordered a big hamburger and fries and mango shake – they share everything because the serving is big. My husband was awed when the waiter served his kare-kare. It's Kare-kare ala mode! :) He was joking that he wouldn't want to eat it because it doesn't look like kare-kare.

And Wafi doodles too. :) 
I payed less than 500.00 for everything. Not bad. We enjoyed our food, the ambience, and the books which are easily within your reach. Compliments to the chef for the Kare-kare!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again