Keeping track of my travels

My passport  :)

Enjoying the most fantastic egg tart ever and iced tea in Macau! :)

with Today with Francis production staff and Laoag Tourism Staff at the Dragon fruit far


Our favorite LPL Suites just across Greenbelt 3. It's clean, convenient and affordable :) 

At Vigan, Ilocos Sur, a little gallivanting while our host was busy putting cucumbers on his eyes ( told him to sleep early to avoid eyebags! ) That's a rainmaker I'm holding, my pasalubong for Gaby my love. :) 

The famous bagnet pizza at Cafe Leona :)

So, where have I been?

Not that much I suppose. Just to keep track of my travels – I'm going to try to remember where I had been all these years.



1. Baguio City

The first one was when I was still in High School. I was with my Mom and I got sick there. I had a hard time breathing. Strange things happen whenever I'm in Baguio. I always feel it that way. It;s instint.

The second time I was there as a segment producer for MAGTV na Oragon ( 2009 ). I was able to visit some far flung caves in Benguet, ate pinikpikan, gathered strawberries in the strawberry farm, while in my mind, the strawberry fields forever theme song was playing over and over and over again. We were there for about a week. And I had a nightmare in the hotel. It was the deadliest nightmares ever.

2. Cebu

The perks of our job is we got to travel together, though we can't have our own private moments, but the heck - we need a breather like this! 
My dad asked me when I was 18 if I wanted a party. I said I wanted to travel. So, he booked a flight to Cebu for the whole family. It was from Mom I learned the idea of budget travelling. We only ate once a day in the restaurant – we always take home lechon, buy rice and mangoes and those were dinner/lunch for us/ :) It was a memorable trip – Mom trusted me to roam in the city.


3. Manila

I often travel to Manila for so many reasons, shopping, important meetings, important occasions, seminars, shoots, interviews, etc..etc..etc.. but my most favorite place would be Quiapo, Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Ongpin.I only go to Quezon City when it's really really important. I'm so at home with the places I mentioned above.

4. Pampanga

My dad was from there. The last time I was there was when I was just a toddler. My next visit was during one of our TV shoot. We went to a far-flung town, I think it was named Via Maria. We slept there for a night and interviewed Aetas in the morning. It was one memorable trip.

5. Tarlac

Just dropped by. Ate our lunch and waited for the team from Mount Pinatubo ( that I missed). I can't go because I have to be with hubby that time. :)

6. Pangasinan

Empanada in Vigan. :) 
The team was bored to death when we were on our way finding the resort Treasures of Bolinao. But when we got there – well, I got a pat on my shoulder. We enjoyed our one day stay there. Plus, we were very productive. We got free accommodation and free breakfast! Boy, we were so lucky. :) Hats off to the management of The Treasures of Bolinao. When I have free time and budget, I'll be back there. I won't mind the travel hours. It's all worth it! :)

7. Ilocos Sur - Vigan

I love Vigan. We stayed there for a day. Toured the City in the morning. I was shocked that the tourism office was asking us to pay 15,000.00 a day for our shoot. We didn't have budget for that. So, it;s the usual thing we do. Shoot and run. I love the cobbled streets, I love the food at Cafe Leona. I will be back there again as a tourist. No time pressure. Just roam around the city.

8.Ilocos Norte– Laoag

I love Laoag. I love the dragon fruit farm. I love the street food. I love the Bangui windmill. I love the Dinuguan and Poki-poki. I love it there. I will be back in Laoag soon. And of course, I love Fort Ilocandia!!! :) We visited/shoot Cape Bojeador too. :)


9. Boracay

We were there for work. So, there was only a little time for gallivanting. Next time, I want to visit Boracay again just to explore the place. Watch the sunrise and sunset. Take more photos. More time to swim. Try the outdoor activities.


10. Tagaytay

It was a memorable trip because I was on the road for almost a day. As far as I can remember this was my itinerary just to get to Tagaytay safe and sound.

4:00am – To the port to secure our fast craft tickets
7:00 am – the fast craft departed from MASBATE.
9:30 am – we arrived at the port of Pilar, Sorsogon
10:45 am – Van departed to Daraga, Albay
12:00 noon – Van arrived in Daraga
1:00pm – Van pulled out to Naga City
3:00pm – Van arrived in Naga.
3:30 pm – Home
4:00 pm – to bus terminal to secure our tickets. (I decided to take Gaby with me)
4:30pm – home and rested
6:00pm – started to pack
7:30 pm – Bus departed to Manila
5:00am – Arrived in Manila
6:00am - wash up at the Condo
8:00am – to Tagaytay
9:30 am - Tagaytay!!!!!! Finally!!! :)

Gaby and I decided to wait for the team at Starbucks and I was so happy because Gaby was with me. ;) We shoot at Tagaytay Highlands.

11. Batangas

We went as far as God knows where. I even forgot the place. But it was a long trip going there. We just shoot our opening and ending spiels and that was it.

12. Lopez, Quezon

My best friend is from there. There's not much to see. :) No tourist spot. But I would always remember the warm reception of my bff's family in Lopez. :)

13. Lucena City

I was there during one of my marketing jobs for an establishment. I was not able to tour the City but I hope to return one day and explore Lucena. :)


12.BICOLANDIA

Legazpi City
Daet, Camarines Norte
Bacacay, Albay
Daraga, Albay
Sorsogon City
Irosin
Masbate City
Catanduanes


ASIAN COUNTRIES

Kota Kinabalu ( Malaysia )

Stayed at the posh The Promenade Hotel in KK. Thank you to Roy and Monet for this hotel accommodation. It's near the airport, making it convenient for me for airport transfers. I cannot forget this trip ever.


Brunei

My longest vacation ever. No budget at all. It was a travel treat from Roy and Monet. :) I won't forget how I ate like there's no tomorrow at Escapade Sushi. I think I have a blog about my Brunei trip in my other blog. :)





Hongkong

I love to be like HK people, focused, driven, hard-working and fashionable even when in trains. In the future, I will be riding that very same train too. Rushing to work or to meet a friend. ;)
We went to HK for work. So, expect not much of gallivanting.


Macau

Where egg tarts are fantastic! We took the day tour. We were like running after time, after deadline. But it was worth it. We were able to cover everything about Macau. Rush rush trip but the most important thing was I was able to go to Macau! I was so happy because I was able to fulfill me and my Mom's dream. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again