ELLIS ECOTEL TWO THUMBS UP

Main entrance of the hotel. There's an elevator at the farthest end too if you don;t want to take the escalator. The elevator is located at the back of PureGold. My best hotel in Legazpi City so far. 

Working here is perfect! :) 

working desk. The bonus is there's a lot of electrical outlet so there's no way that you're gadgets would be out of battery :) Yey! 

This hall way going to the front desk / main lobby reminds me of ocean park - minus the fishes and sharks of course. But there's plenty of mirrors! and I so love it! I am endorsing this hotel! Not trying to be really flashy about style but all the comfort that you need is right here! :) 



ELLIS ECOTEL TWO THUMBS UP!

I frequent Legazpi City lately because of 1. Marketing job – my new sideline just kicks off and I'm trying to get the hang of Legazpi City. 2. There are places which are just too special to me ( like Legazpi City ) that it always transports me to a different level of going back to my old old self – well, it somehow makes me feel so young and those memories still lingers. 3. I'm always on the look out for what's new in the City. 4. I want to try some of the food that I never tasted when I'm in a rush rush travel. 5. This is around 40 minutes from Bacacay and I still have a business there to finish. 6. Well, because I am an associate producer of a TV show, and therefore assigned with the logistics – I can't help but to look for cheap accommodations.

Reception area.Clean, comfortable, cool. :) dd
After my horrible stay in one of the hotels located right in the smack of the city – just in front of Pacific Mall – I decided to look for a clean and decent hotel anywhere. Just wanted to have a long hot shower and relax my back on the most comfortable bed ever – but at a very affordable price. There's not enough budget to fund my 2-day stay so I better scrimp on accommodations. I tend to splurge on meals and try new dishes, I can sacrifice my coffee in posh coffee shops – but I cannot say no to cakes ( and that is always the problem...Cake is always the culprit in my diet! )

So, to end the story short, I found myself in this hotel right inside Embarcadero. It is located at the third floor of the mall. It has an easier access to the mall, just take the elevator or escalator then everything you need is right there, food, shopping, and even outdoor activities. I said to myself, I found my little private place here.

Rate at the first time I checked in : P1,100.00 – but because they have promo, they slashed out the 30% and they only let me pay P770.00 minus the breakfast.

The more or less 11-12 square meter room is just perfect for me. It has a nice shower, a desk and beside is a wash bin ( although you better keep your gadgets quite far from this because of the splash of water...so be careful ). It has an LCD TV and split type airconditioning. Because it's a single room – and relatively cheap – my only regrets is that my room doesn't have any window besides that mock-ship-round window – It's best to set your alarm on time otherwise, because of the antartic coldness of the entire room , you will end up oversleeping thus, you might be late on your appointments. Well, you can always ask the front desk for a wake-up call. But this is the coolest hotel ever. It's functional. It really feels like your inside the ship's cabin minus the nausea and the seasickness. The room is squeaky clean I guess because the hotel is still new. The staff is all so nice and accommodating. I found my place... it's like a mnatra that I've been telling myself over and over again. I found my perfect place for me while I'm in Legazpi.

The second time I came, my delightness and fondness for this hotel even doubled up. The rate is at P388 for a night. That's net, meaning, no additional charges – so for those days, it's quite a steal that I only pay less than a thousand bucks. Bad thing, I got a pretty dress from Lonely Planet – so my hotel savings went to the dress. Sorry, I should have saved it for my next travel.

The next day I woke up, I put on my Diadora rubber shows ( sorry, I have to say the brand, because I really starting to love my shoes and this brand ) and catch the morning sun, gone brisk walking, mind surfing ( mind surfing???!!! .. you know..thinking.. having war with myself while exercising... I exercise my mind while my legs are getting tired you know.. it's called multi-tasking! ) and stop and smell the sea.
I seem not to get tired of taking pictures of Mayon. It's always awesome to look at! 

At the second floor, overlloking the reception area fffdddfre

Receiving area for guests, you can also work here and have your cuppa coffee here when you feel that you are too alone in your room.:)mfmfgfgdl

I love their shower :) I can stay here forever.

No keys! All you need to do is to swipe! :) 

at the bay. This is at the other side of the hotel. When you're bored - you can take a walk to get some fresh sea air...:) It's not dangerous at all because many people are walking/jogging/ at the boulevard. There are a lot of karaoke restos at the far end of the boulevard too - but be sure to have company when going there. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again