Aging Very Gracefully


my hubby's gift. Meiji Chocolate and Coke
 The last time I remember that I celebrated my birthday so happily was when I was 24 years old. The prime of my life. Mom and Dad were both alive - and we  had visitors from Australia who brought me a card and a lot of ferrero rocher chocolates - one of my favorite chocolates. But I love dark chocolates!!!!! ;)

One of my cousin, gave me Mr. Holland's Opus soundtrack. One of my fave movies that time. I was so happy that time. I thought I have the world in the palm of my hands.

I remember, I was wearing my favorite soft jeans and white shirt - and for the first time, I knew that I am quite pretty. Not much of a beauty contestant - but I thought then, I look good.

wishing.... :)
So, here I am. The birthday girl. :) with two girls in tow - and a husband to grow old with.
Birthday meal

I do not have much of a wish. Just maybe, good health for everyone in the family. A good career, a job that will make me happy everyday. Travel, travel, travel - because travelling makes me really really up to my toes. :) and more good books to read, more romantic movies to watch, more shutterbug moments.

Well, I wish too, I will stay this way in a few more years, so when my ex-boyfriends/loves/crushes/ objects of attraction, see me, they will still drool over me  and say, what the heck, why did I leave her? hahahaha...

I wish I can see my girls graduate college, get a good job, and get a good-looking, talented and kind husbands.

And when my time is a little up, I want to visit beaches, when I'm already old. Read a good book by the seashore, continue updating my facebook, write my blog, remember the good times I had with family, with friends, with past loves... and perhaps, I would want to die dramatically near the beach while reading a book and watching the sunset.   I just wish I will live a good and rich  life. :) On my next birthday, April 24  - I wish somebody will read my Bucket List ( which I will post here soon ) and do one of my wishes there. Happy Birthday, Sheila! You are living a good life. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again