Meeting the Isangdaan Traveler

Mam Bernadette welcomes James to her pretty farm :)
waiting for his ride
to Legazpi

Journeying James meets Sheila the Wanderlust
It pays when you are nosy. I trolled one time to one of my facebook friends and voila, the guy whose blog I am following was in town. So, I pushed my luck and commented on my FB's friend thread and invited Journeying James to attend our Writer's Gig. He readily accepted the invite. The next thing I knew, we were sharing our dinner courtesy of my HIgh School classmate, Grace Dy-Olivan of Red Platter. She's has always been  generous.Well, to show our Bicolano hospitality, I had to pull some strings for a free dinner. Hehehe.. I am always successful on this. Never failed - not even once. hahahahah :)

This is one of my favorite desserts in Red Platter -Chocolate Sansrival

Journeying James and the writers :) 
Delicious lunch prepared by Mam Bernadette de Los Santos - Sitaw with Dinuguan and Lemongrass Juice. 
It's not everyday that you get to meet a person who you just follow on-line. You don't know if he's nice or mean. Luckily, James turned out to be a real nice guy. I learned traveling insights from him, a dash of his private life, a little of his dreams - but more importantly - I understood why he wanted to travel the entire Philippines for a hundred days.  :)
Beef Kare-Kare

Red Platter's Specialty - Fried Chicken
James meets Fer at the Writer's Gig
So here's some of our photos :) Thanks James, the brief journey with you while you were in town was really pretty awesome! :) Hope that our roads will come across - in one of your many travels. Cheers for your big dream. :)


Thank you to Mam Bidibidi for the lunch and the laughter. :)  
The famous Red Platter's Bicol Express Platter.

Red Platter's free dinner for us :)- that's me with my new-found friend, James and a good friend of mine, Ronel :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisoned with Love | Poison Cauldron Library Cafe in Daraga, Albay

The Raya School Naga's Pagtatapos 2016

Learning to breathe again